Gasera’s gas measurements affect multiple industries from public sector to manufacturing industries. Gasera offers a unique opportunity for both technical and business professionals to take a step to fast growing global high-tech company.
In Gasera, you will work with an internationally respected team of experts, in inspiring working environment and with motivating work tasks. The work tasks create opportunities to sharpen your skills in international business, sales, marketing, product development, project management and research projects.
Our headquarters is located in the beautiful city of Turku, Finland.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. Send your free-form application and CV with a salary request to email@example.com.
Chief Operating Officer
The goal of the COO position is to lead and strengthen the manufacturing capabilities and after sales operations of Gasera.
The COO is a member of the management team and reports to the Chief Executive Officer. The job is located in Turku. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you!
- Leading the team responsible for the manufacturing of Gasera measurement devices in-house and at external subcontractor
- Sourcing & purchasing
- After sales operations & maintenance
- Goal setting and Key Performance Indicators for manufacturing & after sales
- Manufacturing gross profit
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- At least 3 years proven experience in manufacturing management, preferably instrument manufacturing
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Preferably a degree on Industrial Management, Engineering or Business
Please submit your CV, cover letter and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by the 30th of November. For further information, please contact email@example.com.