Gasera Ltd. is a university based spin-off company developing products for gas analysis in demanding environments. Our patented market driven technologies are based on photoacoustic spectroscopy (PAS), Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) principle and widely scanning mid-infrared lasers. Gasera owns the intellectual property rights and the technical know-how of these novel technologies. Our goal is to make portable, accurate, highly sensitive and selective measuring devices for extreme conditions. Gasera’s application areas are power, energy, automotive, environment, medical and security.
We offer an internationally respected team of experts, inspiring working environment and motivating work tasks. The work tasks create opportunities to sharpen your skills in international research projects and offer a unique view to interesting product development projects for years ahead. Our headquarters is located in the beautiful city of Turku, Finland.
We are looking for a rock solid sales professional to complement our sales team. Your performance will be measured in terms of sales volume.
Your responsibilities include:
- B2B sales of of high-end gas analyzers and related services
- building relationships with new and existing clients to ensure that they are
engaged and getting the most value out of our products and services
- finding new international distributors
- developing sales strategies for different countries
- searching for new applications and driving new product features.
We expect from you:
- fluent written and spoken English
- previous experience on sales of high-tech instrumentation through international distribution channels
- reliability, self-motivation and ability to hit sales targets
- innovativeness, ambition and team spirit.
Send your free-form application and CV with a salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be interviewed continuously during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible.
More information is given by CEO Dr. Ismo Kauppinen, +358 40 522 2611.