Gasera’s gas measurements affect multiple industries from public sector to manufacturing industries. Gasera offers a unique opportunity for both technical and business professionals to take a step to fast growing global high-tech company.
In Gasera, you will work with an internationally respected team of experts, in inspiring working environment and with motivating work tasks. The work tasks create opportunities to sharpen your skills in international business, sales, marketing, product development, project management and research projects.
Our headquarters is located in the beautiful city of Turku, Finland.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. Send your free-form application and CV with a salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently we have open positions for:
We are looking for an ASSEMBLER for development of high-tech products and their production, maintenance and service related task. The assembler plays a key role in developing and producing world class product quality and delivery processes needed for a fast growing international high-tech company.
- Instruments machining, assembly and testing
- Workshop maintenance
- Small electronics production
- Service work
- Previous experience in related work
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Good soldering and mechanical work skills
- Ability to communicate in English
- Knowledge of SolidWorks
And finally, we appreciate readiness and flexibility to work with versatile tasks and the right attitude.
We are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER to ensure that our photoacoustic gas analyzer R&D projects are executed on schedule, within scope and budget. The Project Manager reports to our Chief Research Officer. The job is located in Turku. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse R&D projects. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you!
- Develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead photoacoustic gas analyzer projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- At least 3 years proven experience in project management
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Preferably a degree in Industrial Management, Engineering or Business
- Experience in EU & Business Finland funded projects is considered as an advantage
Technical Support Specialist
We are looking for a service minded person for the position of TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST with a technical background but commercial mindset. By coordinating technical service cases you play a pivotal role on the customer satisfaction of Gasera’s high end products. You will report to our COO and the job is located in Turku. If you are able to maintain control of diverse service cases, help on export documentation and customer training, we’d like to meet you!
- Coordination of technical customer service
- Export documentation
- Assist on instrument installations and end-user training
- Service quotations
- Able to see things from the customers’ perspective
- Good organizational skills
- Willing to do limited travel globally
- Understanding about different cultures around the world is considered as an asset
- Experience in instrument manufacturing is considered as an asset
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Preferably a degree in Engineering, Physics or similar
Please submit your CV, cover letter and salary request to email@example.com latest by the 21th of April. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org